Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cinderella

Daphne- we missed you! Last night, the Michigan girls went to go see Bloomingdale's "amazing" school production of Cinderella. Raleigh wore a blue team shirt in honor of Cinderella. Elliana looked at me during the scene where Cinderella and the Prince are dancing and rolled her eyes. Mallory kept asking Ceci if the people on stage were "real people", and Sydney, dressed as Cinderella herself, bum-rushed Cinderella after the play was over and knocked here over... where a man commented "this one should be a football player". We had a great time. The girls enjoyed drawing Jesus dying on the cross on Aunt Miss's classroom board.



5 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

I wish you had the picture of Cinderella and Sydney on the floor with all of the blue dress fluff in the air - I was laughing so hard I had to tell someone that she didn't belong to me.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Too funny!!! I just love Sydney. She always cracks us up!!!!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Love it, those girls crack me up!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

The only thing that would have made that play awesomer would to have had Daphne there! If we had a video of Syd bum rushing Cinderella, it would win a lot of money on Funniest Home Video's.!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Becky said...

The picture of it happening in my head makes me crack up...wish I could've seen the REAL thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home