Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friendship Tea




All the Kindergarten classes at Daphne's school had a "Friendship Tea" today. This was a chance for the kids to dress up and use their manners. It was very sweet and adorable! They all had a great time and ate a TON of food. Each class had a silver tea service, china, linen napkins, flowers on the table, etc. It was quite the "southern" event!!! The little blonde boy in the pictures next to Daphne, his name is Declan, has informed me that he wants to marry her when he grows up. He has quite the crush on her!!!

Also, here are a few pictures of the house. These are the rooms I have painted so far. I still have MANY more walls to go!!!

Family Room


Dining Room

Front Entry

Back Entry and 1/2 Bath


6 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Oh my gosh! I love the tea- where was that kind of thing when I was little- right up my alley!!! That is cute that the little boy said that. Of course!! I LOVE the house!!! Great job, of course. It looks amazing!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Bob said...

My goodness, Daphne is growing up! That looks so fun. I love seeing pictures of the kids. The house looks absolutely wonderful. Give the kids a hug for me. I miss them. Mom

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Congratulations Mom!! You figured out how to leave a comment!! yay!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

What a lovely young lady! She looks so cute at her tea. The house is looking great too. It's fun to see pictures, post as many as you want...we won't get tired of them!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I love it! The pictures of Daphne's tea are adorable, and the house looks fantastic. I hope that we're able to make it down soon to visit

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

It is so weird to see your stuff in a different house. Keep the pictures coming!!! Daphne is adorable. We miss seeing her! (the boys too).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home