Saturday, February 07, 2009

Raleigh is on her way to a Dance...

Raleigh and James are on their way to the Daddy Daughter Dance tonight. Raleigh's friend from school, Allie, and her dad are all going out to dinner and then to the dance. All of the little girls got a coursage that their dads give to them. I went to pick it up and Sydney wondered where hers was. I actually saw tears in her eyes - not fun to be left out! James' mom did Raleigh's hair (it has never looked so cute) and her nails too. Sydney put her Cinderella dress on and tried to be included. She made James dance with her before he left. Grandma K. also did her hair so she wouldn't feel left out. I told her in a couple of years she could go too. I got an email saying over 900 dads and daughters were going to the dance - I can't wait to hear all about it!

2 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Why is this the cutest thing I've ever seen? I love how James dressed up so nice too! How special!! And both Raleigh & Sydney looked adorable!!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Looks like they were ready for the ball. Too bad Raleigh couldn't go with the Beast, was he there at least? They look adorable!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home