Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Web Site

Hey family.
An IMO that I am working with for the insurance biz has a connection with a web design company that provides a common template for small insurance businesses like mine. Good price and easy for me to edit myself. Just finished putting in the copy. Look it over and feel free to let me know if I have misspelled words, used bad grammer or have not been clear enough to someone who is not as familiar as I am to the subject.
Thanks
http://www.labargeinsurance.com/

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Looks great Dad!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Like the web page!!! I did see one typo on the Home page. In the 4th paragraph, the 4th line said "yor" and is should be "you". Very nice layout and design.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home