Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sid and Ral w/Ells at GMa's LaBarge


Last night Aunt Missy came over and "made" the little darlings fix, cook, and decorate a batch of cup cakes. They looked great and tasted even better (Sorry, only two left thanks to piggy Grandpa). As I am writing this, Raleigh and Sidney are getting baths from Jackie, with instructions to "splash away". I asked Raleigh at dinner if maybe she wasn't dirty enough to need a bath, but she assured me - "Grandpa, I am very dirty!" The girlies have been wonderful and very well behaved, the only exception being that they like to go to the top of the stairs, sit down, and go bump! bump! bump! all the way down, in tandem, like, forever.

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Great pics Dad. It looks like the girls were having a great time. Also a side note:
Does anyone remember Missy's purple lightning/cherry sweatsuit that she wore every other day as a kid? Is anyone else reminded of that sweatsuit when they look at a certain red-headed five year old in a purple striped shirt?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

I am just glad they were bumping at your house and not mine... THANK YOU so much for taking care of the girlies!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

And thanks for the cupcakes Aunt Miss. My redhead wouldn't eat them, and my two year old is way to messy with them, so all five are sitting nicely around my hips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home