Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Relief






Everything checked out "great" according to the perinatoligst this morning, and we finally have an explanation of why I've been bleeding and cramping for the last couple of weeks. I could see why, and it's a relief to know that Melodie is fine and will be fine and that the scare over Thanksgiving and last weekend shouldn't have any impact on her whatsoever, and that I need to just take it very easy over the next four weeks to allow my uterus to heal up. Praise the LORD! Ryan and I are both very relieved. Here are some pics of Melodie, it's incredible to see her getting so big!

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Melodie is looking so great!!! It is so amazing to see how developed she is. What a miracle life is!!! Becky, we are so thankful that you have an explanation for your recent problems. Thank God they have it figured out and please, please, please TAKE IT EASY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home