Thursday, November 15, 2007

Presenting...(with interpretation)

Let me explain the above picture a bit. I brought it to work, and obviously thought that it was cool, and then I glanced at it and "got it". If you picture her hand as if she was pushing her nose up to make it look like a pig nose, then the face makes sense. You can see the outline of her cheeks, her mouth, the bottom of her nose and her chin. (I think that she has a bit of growing to do to catch up with her head! :) ) Hope that this hint helps!




Baby Girl Young!
Everything looks good so far, and we should still be on for late April. Ryan and I are thrilled, although I am quite a bit shocked that she's a she and not a he!

8 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Your daughter is beautiful. How exciting. She'll have plenty of girl cousins to play with. The ultrasound pictures are so cool. They are so much neater than the "old" kind!!! It is amazing how things change so quickly.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Congratulations Becky!!!

We are excited for another Girl!!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Us too! I can hardly believe it!

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Our whole utlrasound was the "old kind" until the end when they turned on the 3-d part, it was crazy!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

I love the picture! Congrats on a girly girl. You know she's gonna love tea parties and dresses and pink ribbons!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Becky said...

and bows, and skirts... :)

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

CONGRATULATIONS Becky & Ryan! I can picture you with a girl. It took me a minute- but I really can picture you with a girl!!!!! How fun:)

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Becky said...

and if she wants to play football? I'll let her! (err, probably not, but perhaps if she wrote me a letter addressed "Dear Becky")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home