Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Yesterday, Milwaukee had snow/sleet/ice warnings issued from 11am until 6am today. Ryan and I made the decision to stay in and clean/decorate. (Okay, Ryan cleaned, and I decorated :) ) Unfortunately, we're not allowed to have a live Christmas tree at our apartment because of fire department codes. So instead of buying a fake tree, and having to store it, and deal with the chaos of putting it up and down, we decided to put up garland and hang our ornaments and lights off of that. I also had a bunch of Christmas decorations from Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Jim, including a tree skirt, which I wanted to use for decorating, and my ANGEL!
Mom, the angel is AWESOME! We LOVE it! She deserved her own section of pictures! If anyone is interested in coming to visit, we'd love to have you and show off our decorations.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Nice decorations!!!! At least some people have the Christmas spirit to decorate!!! I have been a bit lazy.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Becky said...

:) It was fun decorating for our first Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home