Thursday, November 29, 2007

Raleigh's Ball


I just thought that I'd post the exclusive picture of Raleigh and her boyfriend, the Beast. I know that not many of you have met him, but he's quite nice and works as a scanner at Bath & Body Works. Even though he works hard, he still makes it home for dinner and helps Raleigh with the dishes before going out to blow the leaves. All-in-all I think that he sounds like quite a good guy.
The following is a picture from Raleigh's Ball last week. Unfortunately she wasn't able to enjoy much of the rest of the party, but she was able to pose for pictures before having to leave with her mom and sister for the evening.

5 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Bob said...

So tell me, when he goes out to "blow the leaves", does he even need a leaf blower?

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I don't know, but I hear that his bark sounds worse than his bite!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

That is so creeeeeepy!!!!! I'm laughing hysterically right now!!!!!!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Oh my, I can't wait until Raleigh wakes up from her nap - she will LOVE this! Oh, I asked her the other day if she wanted to go to Bath and Body Works to see the Beast because I had to pick something up there and she looked at me a little funny, told me she didn't have time to go right then. Finally she told me that he works at a PRETEND Bath and Body Works. He did make it home that night to help with the dishes though. WHat a guy...or a beast...

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Carrie, this picture is so funny!!! Did Raleigh have a good time at the ball? Can the Beast teach other men how to help with the dishes? When will we get to see Sydney's boyfriend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home