Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I got my cable back...cable back..cable back

I'm very excited about tonights TV schedule. 10:00 on Bravo is the season premiere of Project Runway! Who will rival Santino this year in extreme levels of obnoxiousness? Will Tim Gunn vary any of his vocal tones this year? How hot will Heidi Klum look...not pregnant? And then, I'll be flipping it to TLC for the premiere of Junk Brothers. Thank goodness it starts at 11:00! Dave, you'll have to watch tour de France on the small tv.

8 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Dave Roberts said...

Or I'm sure all those shows would look just fine on the tiny TV in the kitchen. Maybe you could watch those shows WHILE making a strawberry pie. Now that is a plan.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tape Project Runway for those of us that don't have extended cable!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Hey, maybe if I write a review of Project Runway one of my kids will get me tickets to a fashion show. Let's see, "That jacket ensemble was just a little too clunky bunky for Michelle."

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Dave Roberts said...

It's 10:00 and I'm watching the Tour de France on the little TV with no strawberry pie:(

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

At 10:00 I was watching NOTHING because there was NOTHING on my TV to watch...I would have even settled for the Tour to watch...

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Becky said...

cable? what's cable?

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Ceci - as it turns out - PROJECT RUNWAY will be showing on regular TV on Monday nights!! I guess I just have to wait a few days longer to see it but at least I get to see it!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

I watched the premier episode of the new Project Runway. Any bets on how long its going to take the designer from the 60's (aka- the maker of the straw "hat" to completely flip out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home