Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sparkly Pictures


Janet, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post these pictures until now...and Missy, I know that you're going to freak when you see the sweatshirts....1)matching was NOT on purpose 2)nice track jacket was packed away under deck and unaccesible at the time of the picture. :) Sorry that the pictures aren't the clearest. There are four channel set circular diamonds on each side, and then a middle one. I really, really, really like it. I'm sorry about the randomness of the blog, but it took my literally 45 minutes in order to disable the security settings on my computer to figure out how to post pictures.
Anyway, I'll be home soon, or try to take better pictures and post them, but I thought that this might save Janet.



4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Wow!!! I saw the glow from the West the other night so I figured you got your ring!!! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We are so happy for you two. Your wedding planner is now at your service - tulips, I remember you like tulips. We MUST go dress shopping next time you are in town with all the girls!!!! Congrats again.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Love love Love the ring!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Welcome to the family, Ryan! You did a great job on picking out the ring - it fits Becky perfectly. I cannot wait to see it in person. Oh...when I told Raleigh the Aunt Becky was getting married, she asked if she has a baby in her belly because I told her you have to be married to have a baby in your belly...too funny

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

Elliana would have preferred it in purple, but seriously... love the ring! (and the matching sweatshirts)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home