Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Love ya, Tomorrow.

Missy and I have been trying to teach Elliana about the concept of time. As you know, she will often say," this or that happened last week", when the event really happened about 6 months ago. Or, if she gets new shoes and gets a compliment on them she'll say she got them "yesterday."
So, yesterday we went to Rivertown Crossings and I got her a bunch of skirts from the Children's Place. Unfortunately, when we got home they were too big. This morning she wanted to wear her new clothes in the worst way so I told her maybe we could meet Raleigh at the mall "tomorrow." (so I could make the exchange) So she leaves the room, comes back in a few minutes with all of her 3 year old determination, and say's, "Mom, tomorrow just never comes"! Then she stamped her foot, crossed her eyebrows and said loudly, "TODAY IS TOMORROW, SO LETS GO TO THE MALL NOW!"

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Becky said...

That girl makes me laugh harder than anyone I know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home