Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hillbilly Sledding!


We were downtown with my parents last weekend waiting for a table at a resturant. While we waited, we took the kids for a walk down to the water. When we were at the waterfront, we saw tons of people "sledding" down a grassy hill on flattened boxes. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. The kids had a blast. Of course Ben and I had to get in on the action too!!! He went down standing up and I rode on my buns! Who would have thought you didn't need snow to sled? See what good times you can have down here!!!! The kids were covered in dry grass but had such a great time. We even had to go back after dinner!

3 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE IT!! Who would've thought! So did they have random cardboard boxes available for people to use then? It sounds like fun.

How did Brendan's soccer tournament go? Did he play well? How far of a drive was it?

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Funny... and I thought you needed snow!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

I want to go hillbilly sledding! That looks like fun- the kids look like they're having a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home