Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lodie's first Brewers game






Lodie is 1-0 lifetime when it comes to major league ball games. We had a great time tonight, and she was the perfect baby. The 80 year old guy that sits behind us even took a picture of her on his camera phone and set it as his wallpaper! :) She was a hit! The Brewers won 1-0, on a run in the bottom of the eighth, and Ned Yost (the infamous manager) got his 400th win. Not too shabby for a first baseball game.

(Missy, Lodie wanted me to ask you why if she's waving, why aren't you waving back? I tried to explain pictures to her, but she just doesn't get it.)

7 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

Not sure what's more amazing...how cute Lodie is, or the fact that an 80 year old can set a picture as his wallpaper. I can't even do that. In fact, I got my new cell phone 3 weeks ago and still haven't figured out how to retrieve my voicemails!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Becky said...

lol! I was pretty shocked too, I thought that the friend he comes to all the games with might of done it...that is until I realized that his friend is blind!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Hey, I've just had a great idea. Somehow let Ned Yost know that you would like to get a photo of him holding Melodie in her first Brewers shirt, and just before taking the photo say, "Oh by the way, would you put on this shirt for the picture?" The shirt says - My last Brewers game

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

She is so cute! I love the pink shirt. A 100% lifetime Brewers win average is AMAZING!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Dad you're too funny, and Carrie I don't think it'll last.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

I love these pictures- and the fact that you bring her to the games!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger ryan young said...

If only getting rid of Yost was that simple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home