Monday, April 21, 2008

Melodie Joy

Mom has been heavenly sent this weekend! Ryan, Melodie and I have two sparklingly clean bathrooms, a scrubbed and shined kitched, our baseboards throughout the apartment are dust bunny free, Melodie has a table full of freshly washed clothes and blankets, meals, clean sheets, etc. I don't know how we would have made it through the weekend without her...especially Melodie. She probably still wouldn't be eating. Thanks Mom, you're the best.


Here's a pic mom snapped on our way out to the doctor's office this morning. Melodie needed a weight and jaundice check, so her and I busted out of the apartment and walked to the doctor's. Everything went well, and she just needs to keep getting check-ups until she's back to her birth weight.
Also, I linked the title of the blog to Melodie's page where we've dumped a lot of pictures of her, so that we don't overrun the family blog. Thanks again for coming out to Milwaukee to meet her everybody. I have the best family around.

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

you better keep your eye on lil Melodie. Janet told me today she wanted to take her home. She'll do it too, if you're not careful.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Becky said...

:) She's a honey. I'll keep an eye on her though, I wouldn't want to find out that she'd taken a road trip without me.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Becky said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home