Friday, March 14, 2008

Question For My Family


I was thinking about starting a new, personal blog, a site where I could write anything I wanted. I thought I would call it - CAGE FIGHTING FOR WEENIES - Daily philosophy that will kick you in the groin and gourge your eyes out. Then, when I have a random thought, like, how come everytime my channel flipper hits a cage fighting scene, instead of seeing someone box or kick, there is always one big, sweaty, partially clothed man laying on top of another big, sweaty, partially clothed man. Sort of like -Project Cage Fighting. Yuk!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger ryan young said...

Well Bob if you held the channel for more than two milliseconds you may see them move or roll around on each other.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

That is so totally discusting. Stick to Porject Runway Dad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home