Thursday, March 13, 2008

Future Young home?

(Postscript--done prescript style----I was a little excited when I originally posted this, and most of the pics were sideways, there's a much better picture blog here. Sorry for my confusion. :) )

Ryan and I put in an offer on this house today, and should hear back by tomorrow night. I thought that I'd put some pictures up:


This is a picture from the kitchen looking towards the upstairs:



The first one is of the living room from the fron entryway. The two windows ahead of me are actually matching stained glass windows, but the picture didn't show up as well as I had thought it would.

This is a picture from the living room looking into the dining room Here's the built in leaded glass china cabinet in the dining room.
The kitchen has been completely redone, but is going to need some appliances.


6 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Congrats Becky and Ryan. Good luck with the offer!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

The house looks great!! It looks like it is in great shape too. You'll have fun!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Thanks Chris and Carrie. We're REALLY excited about it, but we'll have to wait and see if things pan out. Hopefully it'll be good news soon. :)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

Did you hear yet?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Haven't heard yet, but hopefully soon. :) My realator called today just to tell me that he hadn't heard anything yet, but he'll call even late tonight if he hears. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger ryan young said...

No more crazy apartment kids. No more fire alarms at three in the morning. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home