Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial day weekend!

Yea it's the first holiday of the year at work, and it could not come at a better time. Family, fun, and baseball, and yes did I hear tailgating. Now when I think of tailgating I remember the words a wise man once taught me on my second trip to Michigan. Wisconsin is like Michigan, only better. So I am aware of the tailgating tradition. We will need beer of course( That's root beer, silly me). Now the Young's are making there way through the AL Central this season. Detroit, Minnesota, and finally Chi-town(booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo). That last game features the el tigres. But our game is Sunday night game of the week. First place vs second place. Should be awesome. Should be a great atmosphere. It has a lot to live up to as I have seen the new Busch stadium. The key is an extra day to spend on the other side of the pond. So that will be fun. I can't wait for this work day to end. Go BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home