Friday, April 20, 2007

Wisconsin State Bowling Tournement.

This is that time of year I look forward too. Bowling in the state tournament. It is the closest thing I can get to where I am put on a big stage. People from all over the country come to bowl in Wisconsin's tournament. While Nationals is bigger and more expensive, this is my masters. My Superbowl. My World Series. OK, you got the point. I am not sure when the stats will be updated, but you can go to www.wibowl.com and look up the standings. There are four weekends left of bowling. Our group is bowling tomorrow and Sunday. This year the tournament is held in my back yard, Milwaukee, so hopefully I can bowl well. No matter how it goes I know will have fun. I will leave a comment as soon as I know what division I am in and which different events, so you won't spend hours trying to see where I am.

4 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Go Ryan! If I hear thunder across the lake I'll know you're knocking them down.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Becky said...

That, or I just had some Mexican last night.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Laughing...laughing...laughing...

Good Luck Ryan! I hope you did well!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Good luck Ryan. Maybe I could glean some bowling skill from you when y'all come home this weekend! Can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home