Sunday, March 04, 2007

From Sun to This?????


Well, we made it back from our cruise (I wasn't too sure if that was going to happen while we were landing in Chicago - let's just say it was a BIT ROCKY!!!). The trip started out with me taking Dugan to the ER Sunday morning for strep throat, running into the house and then leaving for vacation. We got to Midway and as Ben and I tried to pack away our coats in my suitcase before we checked the bags, my zipper on the suitcase broke!!! There was no way to close the suitcase. Fortunately, the airline had a handy-dandy duffle bag (I think it held more than my suitcase). So in the middle of this huge line and the airport, I was transporting all my items to a duffle bag!!! Other than the above events, the trip was wonderful. We went out of Miami, to Nassua in the Bahamas (no, we didn't see any Anna Nicole landmarks!!), Royal Caribbean's private island, Cocoa Cay, Bahamas (it stormed for a majority of the time but Ben did get his snorkeling in), Key West, Florida (my favorite), and back to Miami!!!
Here are a few pictures.



Ben climbing the rock wall on our boat.

I guess this picture is self expanatory!!!



I took this in Key West, Florida for our niece!!!


Now it is back to reality, COLD, COLD, and SNOW!!!!!
Carrie, happy late birthday. Sorry we couldn't call you!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

4 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger ryan young said...

Sounds like you guys had an "adventure" for a vacation. It appears to be the cool thing to do these days. kaotic cruising. Well can't wait to hear more of the fun stories.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

I'll let Mallory know there is a parking lot named for her somewhere real warm. Aaaahhh. Warm. Someday. Thanks for the pic's. Sounds like you had fun!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Sounds like you had a great time - we kept it cold here for you while you were away. Hope you are enjoying the snow! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Carrie

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

I'm so jealous! It looked warm and fun- except, of course, for the luggage thing. Welcome home guys! I can't wait to see more pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home