Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just about that time!!!!!

Well let me be honest I am truly excited for the weekend and all event that will be taking place. Mainly, Becky and I coming together to start another family. I just would like to drop a quick note before I head up to the second coolest place ( and I am not referring to weather. lol) in the world. Over the past 9-10 months I have gotten to know a pretty neat family that I have enjoyed interacting with and getting to know. I think the LaBarge family and spouses and children are pretty neat and not only do I get to marry the most incredible, wonderful, and beautiful women in the world, I like her family as well. Which now I feel really blessed, and if we include that whole Johnson side, well I am flooded with God's blessings. He does give us more than we could ask or think. That being said thanks for all the hard work that has been put into this weekend. I am grate full. I know Becky is as well. It speaks to the love of Jesus that emulates out of all the Labarge's. So thanks again and I'll see ya all real soon.

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Becky said...

you're too cool......see you soon!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

Welcome to the family Ryan! We're so happy to have you! Dave is working on the picture show tonight and looking at the pictures of you as a kid is a riot! You and Becks are sure going to have cute kids someday...
See you tomorrow for the rehersal.
Ceci

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

We are so excited for the wedding - drive safely - we'll see you today!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home