Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good Week

It's been a good week this week. The Tigers are leading the A's series 1-0. It reminds me of the days of my youth when Alan Trammel was still "the man". Also, I've given up caffeine for now, which means no more morning coffees or soda 18 times a day. The withdrawal headaches are nearly over, but aparently people at work would rather me be a coffee drinker than a non-drinker. This was subtly brought to my attention today when I was joyously telling one of my co-workers about the Tiger's win last night, and another co-worker plopped down a LARGE starbucks cup in front of me. "It's decaf my friend, but you still need it. Smokers have patches, coffee drinkers have...well, decaf". :) Also, it's 4 months until the wedding, and after speaking with my NASCAR driving wedding coordinator, we've gotten a lot done and things are on their way. I'm much less stressed about it now than I was before, and I'm looking forward to coming home soon. I don't know when that will be but I'm tyring to figure that out. Hope all is well back home. Love you guys.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Gosh I used to have the biggest crush on Alan Trammel.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Yeah - and chuck Wiersma too...oh, I better not say that or I'll have to do the dishes for a year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home