Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I have been patient...


Family...
I have been patient...
I have not been demanding...
HOWEVER, ahh hmm!!..I do believe that there was a family get together this past weekend and EVERYONE minus the Milwaukee contingent was there. I also believe that there was a slumber party for three cuties, and there have been three LaBarge boys on the same soccer team. Now, Ben, Brendan and Dugan, you are excused from the responsibility of being able to promptly post pictures of your soccer games. Albeit, this is only a temporary excusal until the internet situation can be remedied, or pictures of the LaBarge's can be proxy-posted by someone with internet. However, I was promised pictures of said slumber party and have yet to see my cuties with their heads in mixing bowls, etc. I AM IN WITHDRAWAL!! PLEASE HELP!!

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Bob said...

See the post on the slumber party. Ben and Jan have not yet connected to the internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home