Thursday, October 12, 2006

CAN'T GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD


Mom and I went out to dinner tonight to Perkins Resturant and Bakery (we call it Perkins). Mom had the eggs benedict, which she thought was really good, and I had the delux burger, which was only fair. The background music was country, no, hillbilly music. The last song before we left went like this - - This is the cowboy boogie, This is the cowboo oo oo oy boogie, This is the cowboy boo ooo ooo gie. Horrible, and I still can't shake it.

4 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Great picture Dad!! GREAT PICTURE!! I'm so proud of you. You know what that picture reminds me of? I used to have a teammate whose nickname was Perkins...

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

I happen to like country music. One of my personal favorites is a little diddy called "I like my women a little on the trashy side".

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Oh and Becky...
I thought exactly the same thing- hilarious about your teammate.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I know...what a coincidence huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home