Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Okay, so I know that it's not my wedding day yet, but I figured I'd prepare by getting a new car! It's a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, and the BEST part...it's NAVY!!! I absolutely love it. This morning it gave me a bit of a scare when it wouldn't turn on...but that problem has since been resolved by the dealership, and I'm on my way to smooth driving. Sorry, haven't had time yet to take pictures. As soon as I get a chance, they'll be on their way.
PS~the something borrowed is the car loan, in case you hadn't figured that one out yet.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Becky, I told you,
Something borrowed, something blue, and ruffley panties too. Don't try to get out of it by putting doilies on your car seats.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

I need some pictures! (either that or just come home so we can see it for real).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home