Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Voting Expereince...

This morning I took Elliana to vote with me. Her class had a mock election yesterday and they talked about the election, so I thought it would be a good learning experience for her if she went with me. She was asking a lot of questions during the whole process, and then watched me fill in the circles. After I filled in the circle for my presidential choice, she yelled out, "Dad, I can't believe you voted for ___________." After yelling that out, the entire room looked at me and laughed.

Oh the joys of taking your 6 year old with you when you vote.

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Nice to know I wasn't the only one whose daughter gave them away at the polls!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

I can't believe Ellie yelled "RALPH NADAR" to the whole election crowd! :) Or was it "CHUCK NORRIS" ?

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

I took Sydney with me and she kept saying, "mom...MOM...where is the sticker...I want the sticker...mom...MOM..." She did end up getting a Future Voter sticker - she was happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home