Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Seriously?


We got up for school today and what was falling from the sky? SNOW! Seriously? I thought we moved away from all this! My mom called yesterday to tell me it snowed in Michigan and at least we missed that! I guess the joke is on us.
Other updates - soccer is coming to an end, the kids all played great this season. Dugan lost his first tooth by wiggling it out (he had 4 pulled in the summer). Brendan made the school's honor roll and Daphne read her first book! Here are some pictures of things and we'll post more after Halloween.









3 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Love the pictures, and the update! I can't believe how big the kids are...and snow? That's crazy!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Bring the snow here!! (Okay - at least wait until December). Glad everythig is going well!!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Way to go kids!!! I can't wait to see them in November- sorry about the snow-- bummer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home