Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Soccer and Baby



Raleigh had her first soccer game on Saturday - it was pouring rain the entire time. We were all soaked by the time we got home - it reminded me so much of soccer in high school. She had a good time and has lots to learn!! (I think her little sister is more of the soccer playing type - she insists on kicking the ball on the sidelines the entire time, rain or no rain - reminds me of someone else back in the day...)


And...our appointment with Dr. Dodds went great - we have one healthy baby. The arms and legs were moving quite a bit already and you could even see the fingers a little bit. April 22 is the due date. I have to start seeing the high risk doctor within the next 2 weeks and he wants me to be monitored closely the entire time. Dr. Dodds said to call him if right away with any signs of infection if we cannot get ahold of the high risk doctor. He has been wonderful through all of this with us and hopefully we will not have to see him again.

3 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Oh I just love seeing Raleigh in her soccer uniform- unbelievable! I bet she plays a little bit more like me- just a guess- except her shorts are probably not pulled up as high as mine were! AND GO BABY KUIPERS!!! Keep growing strong and healthy!!! We love you!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Raleigh looks good in that soccer uniform. If she ever needs some other kids her age to practice with, I know just the ones . . . granted it is a bit of a long drive for a few minutes of soccer practice!!!

We are so happy baby is looking good. Maybe he/she is going to be a soccer player if he/she is already so active!!!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

It looks like Baby Kuipers is already practicing soccer. Is it just me or does it look like there is a ball by baby's feet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home