Monday, August 25, 2008

God Bless America, Land That I Love, From the Mountains. . .



Here are a few pictures from Signal Point on Signal Mountain. It is believed that several Indian tribes used this spot to send smoke signals from. Also, the Union army used this location to send signals to troops throughout the Chattanooga area. Can you see why I am not the history teacher in the family? I guess my lesson is short and to the point. We are really excited to see this same spot in the fall. I'll try to put pictures on then too!!!
Also, we went to the Children's Museum in Downtown Chattanooga. The kids had a great time, even our two bubble boys!!!


Finally, Dugan scored his first goal this past Saturday. He was so excited!

2 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Way to go Dugan! Congrats on your first goal!
The pictures are gorgeous! I can't wait to see them in person. I miss you guys, hope that all is well, and I'll call soon to catch up!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Wow! The pictures are georgous!! I can't wait to visit. The bubble boys look great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home