Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Slumber Party Preparation



Ellie informed me that she needed to come over at "4am in the morning" to help set up for the slumber party. I took her to Great Party to help me pick out party supplies instead. As we all know, Ellie has OCPPD (obsessive compulsive party planning disorder), and when we walked into Great Party Store, her eyes got as big as saucers! An hour and many purchases later, we walked out of the store with tons of brightly colored party crap and happy hearts.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Ahh, the perfect shirt for the perfect party! :) Last night, as Ellie was recanting all that she had purchased at the store she told me, "and I wasn't thinking about myself either Aunt Beck, I was thinking of EVERYBODY". To which the following conversation took place:
B: "Oh, so is Melodie invited to the party"
E: (long pause) "Um, no." (whispers) "I THINK she's too little".
B: "Oh, okay, maybe next year then"?
E: "Um, perhaps maybe the year after that".

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Great Job Ellie - you are in charge of planning my next party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home