Monday, October 30, 2006

Christmas Exchange

I was just wondering what everyone thought of the LaBarge siblings Christmas present exchange this year. If we are doing the same as last year I was wondering if we could pick names and post it on the blog - since everyone is connected! And Becky, is Ryan joining us this year?? Let me know what you think. I know it is early but I am trying to get shopping done early again this year (Ceci, you can make fun of me all you want on the Radio!). I have to say, I really enjoyed December much better last year having most of the shopping done. Hope you all have a great Halloween! We are not going to make it to Holland to Trick-or-Treat at Mom and Dad's house this year - maybe later in the week though.

6 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Ryan and I are both in, and I'd like to go with the drawing sooner than later as well. :)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Dave Roberts said...

I think we should draw names on December 20, since that is when I start my shopping.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

The earlier the better with us!!! Who wants to draw and what is the amount we want to spend?

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

I'm in!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

How about if I do a "random" drawing and post it on the blog?? If anyone has a "random" person that they want to possibly randomly get, call me and possible the random drawing won't be totally random...

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Ryan and i are up for that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home