Tuesday, April 25, 2006

what lies beneath

I haven't done laundry in a couple of weeks. I just haven't had time. I usually do it on the weekend, but my weekend was full of a little youth group trip and running (I'm running a half marathon this weekend in Kalamazoo!) and watching the Miss USA pageant. So, as you can see, I've been busy with really important stuff. As a result, my underwear supply has run low. I had to reach for the bottom of the drawer this morning-otherwise known as Wedgieland. I just thought my family may like to know that I am sitting in a computer lab right now, feeling my underwear (which I readjusted at lunch) recreep into wedgie territory. Fun day.

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Missy - do we need to go shopping??? because you could drag me along if you need to... oh, good luck on the half marathan - sounds like a lot of work (I mean fun).

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Actually, this is what happens. Missy comes over here with a great big basket of laundry, staggers through the door, and makes her way downstairs to the laundry room. I am sitting in my chair reading, and glancing over my book or paper I acknowledge Missy's arrival, but slyly so she doesn't realize how alert I really am. Usually one or two "personal" items fall off of Missy's basket onto the hallway floor, and when Missy gets downstairs I spring to my feet, grap the culprits, and stuff them into a drawer. After Missy goes home these items are then transfered to a large cardboard storage box, and when the box is full we take it to the Bibles for Mexico store, and get our donation receipt. So you see, the problem is that Missy gets to the bottom of the drawer quicker than she should without anyone being the wiser. Love, Dad.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Becky said...

After reading today's posting, I may have to pull a Ben and institute the "you're not allowed to talk to my boyfriend" rule. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home