Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Butterflies...

Last Wednesday Elliana had her first "field trip" ever! Here are some pictures of our trip to the butterfly exhibit at Meijer Gardens.

Elliana and Ceci get ready for the big day.

Elliana is all smiles on her field trip. She is really enjoying the butterflies!

Elliana shows her boyfriend Benji the butterflies! (He's the only boy in her preschool class!)

Even Mallory liked the butterflies!

Finally, after an hour Elliana was ready to go!


It was a great day, and the butterflies were pretty cool. Everything was fine until we were leaving. Elliana looked at Ceci and said "Mom, I'm really upset about something. I'm upset because a butterfly didn't land on my nose!" She was referring to this picture that she saw on the way in...

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Becky said...

That's pretty much a Ceci face if I've ever seen one!! Oh my goodness they're so adorable!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

I love how Elliana is totally dressed for the occasion. No wonder she got the boy!!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Dave Roberts said...

I love Elliana's expression when she is ready to leave. I've seen that expression on someone else's face before. I wonder who that could be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home