Tuesday, April 04, 2006

PISA EL FRENO

I'm doing the part of a road test today where we have the vehicle inspection. We start at the driverside window, then move clockwise around the car. When we get to the back of the auto we check the brake lights by saying in a voice loud enough for the driver to hear through a partially lowered window, "PUT YOUR FOOT ON THE BRAKES." This afternoon I had a chubby kid who went to Holland High and when I got to the rear of his Trail Blazer I noticed a big H sticker with GO DUTCH! Without thinking, and this is the truth, these words almost came out of my mouth. "PUT YOUR FINGER IN THE DYKE!"

5 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

I'm laughing...

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

I'm laughing out loud!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Becky said...

I'm laughing out loud, and trying to explain what a dyke is to a bunch of latinos who already think I'm bizarro!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Now I am laughing at Becky's comment...

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

please tell me this boy was blond with a bowl cut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home