Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Milwaukee Life

Greetings from Brew City. I thought that I would post a few pictures for everyone to keep you guys updated. The first is of Carrie, James and I during my freshman year at Marquette. (I know that it's been a long time coming, but I haven't been able to get the picture off of my camera until now!)




The second picture was taken after I went to dinner with Ryan at PF Chang's, a Chinese Restaurant. I just thought everyone would like to know that, yes, in-fact, I DO occasionally wear my hair down.

The last couple of pics are of the Bucks game last Saturday. The Bucks lost, but it was still a lot fun. I didn't realize how much more offense there is in the NBA! It's ridiculous.



Lastly, Ryan and I are coming to town June 2-4 because he was saying on Sunday that he would like to meet everybody. Mom suggested a cookout, which I think would be a lot of fun. Let me know if you guys are available or if another time works out better. I'm excited to see everyone. It looks like all of my nieces and nephews are getting so grown up! I'll be keeping you "posted". Love you guys.

7 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

Becky - As I was scrolling down on your pictures, I thought the one of you was me...freaky...your hair looks great down like that - the best I have ever seen it! We can't wait to see you when you come back to Michigan.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Ceci LaBarge said...

When did your hair get so long? No wonder you hooked a hottie! A cook out would be fun, but if we invite Ellie, you won't get a word in edge-wise. Well, maybe YOU would! Can't wait to see you and meet Ryan. He seems like a great guy!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Great great GREAT hair Becky. Tell Ryan I like his red hair!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Becky said...

:)

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger MelissaLB said...

Becky- did you just use an emoticon?

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

(I would love to comment but I wasn't sure if I could talk because Ben wouldn't let anyone talk to me!!!).

However, I am thinking- beautiful hair-maybe you could do some shampoo commercials on the side!!! We are so excited to meet Ryan.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Thanks, I'm really excited to come home in a month. I'll even let you talk to him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home