Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Work, work-work-work, Work


Well, much to my chagrin this morning, the clinic did not have a gas leak. I didn't have strep throat or pink-eye. Patients are still finding their way through the door, even though it is mostly for things such as upset stomachs and headaches (gee, wonder why). And from the looks of it, I'll get home roughly around 10-10:30 tonight. Also, I mistakenly took Sudafed last night instead of benadryl, and instead of a nice 8 hour slumber, I got about three hours of sleep since Sudafed is a stimulant. Nice work Becky! :)
However, on the plus side of the equation Ryan and I really enjoyed our time home. It was great to see everyone and spend some time. Ryan was a little shocked by the number of people at Grandma's, and that everyone seemed to "genuinely care" about eachother. He said that he's never seen anything like it. So that was neat. We made it home in roughly 3 and a half hours. The I-Pass was a great investment! :)
Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts! They were all great! We're really excited about using Ryan's new DRILL, and baking this weekend with my new pans, etc, etc, etc. It was great to see everyone. Love you mucho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home