Monday, January 25, 2010

Cookie Party & Survivor

Two quick things y'all!

1. Just got my computer fixed. Will be working on the Christmas Celebrate Cookie party soon! I will post the video on this blog when I'm finished. I apologize for the delay. When I don't have the deadline of Christmas morning I tend to slack a little bit... ok a lot!

2. Survivor All-Stars is coming soon. I remember last time there was an all star cast we had a little healthy competition. I liked that and would be up for that again. Wondering if anyone else would be interested. We can pick names out of a hat. When your survivor is out, you are out. Pretty simple. Winner gets ______________. Need some help there. Don't know what the winner would get. I'm sure there's some creative ideas out there.

That's all I got. Let me know what you think y'all!

6 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger carriekuipers said...

We are IN! I'll put some thought on the _____________.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Ben & Jan said...

Count us in too!

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Dave Roberts said...

Awesome! Thanks for giving some thought to the ___________________, Carrie.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Becky said...

we're in!

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger MelissaLam said...

we're totally in!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home